Thursday, February 20, 2014

This blog

This blog has been created because of an interesting conversation I had with a friend (not related to the Motor Development area). I was telling her about an article I wrote and she asked me how it could help the field or be applied, and I gave her a specific answer, but I also added something like "Well, but nobody will read a scientific article for that, at least not the people that are more involved with the practice and application of Motor Development". Then she said something really cool that made me think: "What a shame, such good information that won't get to be shared with people who could actually use it... - is there any other way that you can share this information?" - So we started talking about it, and the idea of a blog came up. So here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment